Picture
"Some rise, some fall, some climb..."

I originally drew this "Lady w a Fan" back in 1995 w colored pencil and never finished her...after several attempts to incorporate her into a GD design, I was thrilled to have DSO choose this image for their Spring Tour East 2014 poster, T shirt and laminate package.

She was inspired by Mucha, and the turtles are based on a refrigerator magnet I found in Hawaii. The twisty pedestal and glowing orbs came from my imagination after a particularly "visual" experience I had while listening to Terrapin.

The t shirt is now on sale at all shows on the tour, and at DSO's website...
Thanks again to the band and their folks for the opportunity-keep doing what you do!

Comments

06/15/2014 12:21pm

Geate blog post !! Greate article !

08/27/2014 10:30pm

This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information? Thank you for
sharing this one. A must read post!

01/20/2015 6:10am

Numerous content creation services is found about the net right now that you could select. Even so, consider heed, since not every content creation support on the market is actually true.

04/09/2015 4:37am

Superb excellent going, I really like your operate and search ahead for additional function from a side. I am a daily customer of this internet site and by now have recommended several individuals.

04/13/2015 12:20am

I really take pleasure in your function and tips supplied by you is helpful to me. I'll share this details with my family & friends. This is a great website, keep the positive reviews coming.

04/27/2015 3:37am

To get highly paid job one should have the capabilities according to the job description. They should apply for job in which they have expertise. He should mention the pertaining skills in resume according to job.

05/13/2015 3:33am

research when it can I get, I am going to diligently to find out to you to produce a blog.

06/07/2015 10:51pm

Fun or entertainment is the most important thing in our life because it just like the need of our body and i think movies are the best source of it. If a couple of years ago online cinemas provided for general viewing movies in a relatively poor quality, the advanced networking technologies allow users to give access to a video of a very good resolution. Of course, the video quality is still inferior to that shown on the license disk, designed for viewing on a plasma screen, but it's only a matter of time when this video will be available on the web.

08/20/2015 10:46pm

Congratulation for your design was picked. You deserve this because it was created in a unique and artistic means. You were able to finish this design in time for the tour. I guess it was destined to happen. Your piece also appears like a tarot card with a twist. i will be expecting more designs from you. Thanks for showing this to us.